Friday 25 October 2019

Back to Therapy | Shrink Tales

I go to that dark place over and over again in my mind. It was after i booked the session at Dr. Vani's that Kan called me and said those horrible things which in the end made me cut myself up after a long time. Maybe those weren't horrible things. Maybe i am just a horrible person.

Ish is going to ask me what i feel so

I feel like a failure because i am back to therapy - i cut myself up after a long time

Feel like a failure with no redemption in sight because two people told me the same thing. The first being inji.

Abandoned. Inji being absent from my life makes me feel abandoned.

Always when she is not there, i feel like i am standing at the end of a cliff staring into a dark abyss.

I feel inconsequential. I don't matter to anyone. I matter only to inji and even she doesn't want me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment