Wednesday 21 May 2014

Marked


After fighting a lot with the department we were successful in obtaining a long vacation among other things. Will be going home soon.
The most important event of this month for us as students was a workshop conducted on Lensing by N, a professor of the Department of Motion Picture Photography. I am being a little selfish and not sharing the key concepts and ideas that were imparted during the workshop. Suffice to say that I realized I was in an abusive relationship with lensing in filmmaking altogether.
N and I became good friends post the workshop. I made a bookmark and gifted him in return for the mindblowing classes. The lines are his, from one of his poems. I realized it's quite easy to make a bookmark and soon after i made this one, found some good ideas for it here. Intend to try some out. They make for good gifts for readers. 

anklet, water colour, OHP pen and paper.


 

2 comments:

  1. your book mark is so beautiful...one of my hobbies is making crochet book marks...... :-) it is indeed a thoughtful gift ........
    Enjoy your upcoming holidays! keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i used to crochet too. but have forgotten how. happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete